Sunday, August 29, 2010

A new chapter...

Well, I have officially finished one week of nursing school. A bizillion more to go. I have a myriad of emotions as Errik and I begin this new chapter. I am excited to finally begin what I have been waiting a long time to start. However, this week has been very overwhelming and slightly stressful, ok very stressful. Errik has been a huge help with doing more things around the house and encouraging me every single day that I can do this. Thats what I have to keep reminding myself...everyday. I can do this. This has probably been one of the hardest things I have had to do thus far. I am constantly trying to tell myself to enjoy the journey. On the flip side of that, I am so excited to begin this journey and cant wait to start working in the hospital!

The great thing is that for once Errik and I feel we are exactly where the Lord wants us. We have been surrounded by great friends, an awesome family and a wonderful church that has encouraged us in so many facets of life. For that, we are truly blessed. So cheers to beginning the next 2 years of our life and after that...who knows! The possibilities are endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment