Sunday, June 10, 2012

9 Days Old. I could be wrong from lack of sleep though

 Well here we are moving through our 2nd week with Eli.  I just brought Aspen home to meet him and so far he doesn't quite know what to think.  We shall see how he does once Eli starts making some noise.  Probably the hardest part is figuring out how to get Eli to sleep at night.  More specifically how to fall back asleep after feeding or a diaper change. 

Tomorrow I start back at work and the real fun begins.  I'm not sure how that will go, but so far it has all been a lesson on trusting God and being flexible.  One of the biggest changes for me is the major slow down of life in general.  It feels like the world is still moving but our life is in slow motion a little bit.  I hope once work starts and we get a bit more settled in we can rejoin the rest of the world and start introducing Eli to it. 

Now I'm off to change another diaper and maybe get a nap in before Eli spends a couple hours tonight being awake.



No comments:

Post a Comment